Ihpkmn

CAN = Confirmed Abnormal Nexus
CART = Concrete Anomaly- Ready to Transport

SCPs

Item #: SCP-xxxx

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures:

Description: SCP-xxxx refers to the tendency for natural structures, organisms, phenomena, and sheer coincidence to form memetic hazards. The process by which these memetic structures form is currently unclear, as all known memes created by SCP-xxxx only affect human beings, and the structures and phenomena in which they are observed would have to have been formed over the course of hundreds to millions of years.

84% of SCP-xxxx instances are benign, usually imbuing a sense of fear in individuals who view them, causing them to vacate the area. The remaining 16%, however, are a consistent, unidentified memetic kill agent, designated SCP-xxxx-A. SCP-xxxx-A forms the basis for

Since the 1000s, it is believed that there have been over 5,000 instances of memetic hazards created by SCP-xxxx.

SCP-xxxx Instance Date of Manifestation SCP-xxxx-A Description Notes
SCP-xxxx-01 January 9th, 1772 No First known instance of SCP-xxxx, taking the form of what is described as "unnatural spirals in the snow" formed by snow in London. Several people, including the anonymous author, fell unconscious upon observing the spirals. Similar events occurred in 1792 and 1799.
SCP-xxxx-192 April 14, 1809 No cell-content
cell-content cell-content cell-content cell-content cell-content
SCP-xxxx-1035 through 1502 1883-1884 No Following the eruption of Mt. Krakatoa in August 1883, SCP-xxxx events became far more frequent and widespread, the most common manifestation being a cross-shaped memetic cloud formation, which was linked to several fires set globally. None
SCP-xxxx-4392 cell-content cell-content A diary entry from a missionary in the Congo reads: "The queerest thing happened this past night— I awoke to the rain falling in a peculiar manner, almost musically. It gave everyone in the camp fits— I couldn't stand up until the rain stopped. We're turning back— something doesn't want us here." One of the rare instances of SCP-xxxx using sound to convey a meme.
SCP-xxxx-4494 May 2nd, 2003 Yes SCP-xxxx-42942 manifested on the "face" of the Old Man in the Mountain, a geographical curiosity in New Hampshire which resembled the profile of a human face. The kill agent present was potent enough to affect individuals in cars on nearby Interstate 93. Air strike called in to destroy the instance. Collapse blamed on natural geological events. Remains unremarkable.
cell-content cell-content cell-content cell-content cell-content
cell-content cell-content cell-content cell-content cell-content
cell-content cell-content cell-content cell-content cell-content
cell-content cell-content cell-content cell-content cell-content
cell-content cell-content cell-content cell-content cell-content

Ihpkmn's Talebox
Ihpkmn's Talebox 2: Because The First One Kept Getting Full